"And whoso receiveth you, there I will be also, for I will go before your face. I will be on your right hand and on your left, and my Spirit shall be in your hearts, and mine angels round about you, to bear you up." (D&C 84:88)

Monday, March 17, 2014

She made it!

Her new companion is Sister Velasco
 
 
And thanks to two beautiful Filipino ladies (Michelle Antioquia and Rachelle Calinacion) who posted some pictures as they have already added me on Facebook!  Kylie is in good hands!  I love these people already!!!!
 

 














 
Washing her clothes!
 
I believe this is her shower----cold water and a bucket!  :)
 
 She ran out of time and didn't send a caption with this above pic.  So, I am assuming it is her shower.  She will send more pics later.  I think she ran out of time and was having issues with the computer. 
 
 
 
 

2 comments:

  1. glad she got there safely! on to lots of adventures for her!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The bucket IS in fact her shower. That's what we had to use when I served there as well. Tons of fun pouring ice cold water on yourself in the morning, let me tell ya. Haha.

    ReplyDelete