"And whoso receiveth you, there I will be also, for I will go before your face. I will be on your right hand and on your left, and my Spirit shall be in your hearts, and mine angels round about you, to bear you up." (D&C 84:88)

Monday, March 3, 2014

Our "snack shack" --with Sister Fewster
 
 
Sister Lopez
 
 
Sister Anderson
 
 
Nutella :)
 
 
Our cute district!
 
 
I got mini Chiclets!
 
 
Elder Williams--haha I'm gonna have some funny pics of him.
 
 
Elder Williams again


And again
 
 
 
Elder Torgesen


 
Elder T's dented shoe-- haha.  So funny!


Getting ready for bed
 
 
Nutella and pretzels=our "midnight" snack
 



Board wars
 
 
All the MTC languages
 
 
Our district at temple walk
 
kasama ko :)
 
 
I love these crazy girls!
 
 
What's left of our zone!  Plus some Filipino Elders we met!
 
 
 
kasamahan mga kasama (Don't ask about that Tagalog.  It's kind of an inside joke. haa)
 
 
Our zone elders
 
 
 
Sis. Mayberry!
 
 
Sis. Anderson!
 
 
Sis. Lopez!
 
 

Yummy candy from England!
 
 
Harrison! My juice at lunch expires on your birthday :)
 


 

 
 
 
 


 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment