"And whoso receiveth you, there I will be also, for I will go before your face. I will be on your right hand and on your left, and my Spirit shall be in your hearts, and mine angels round about you, to bear you up." (D&C 84:88)

Monday, March 31, 2014

Part of my daily parade :)
Ulan!!!
 

5-story mega mall

 


 
 
The rain brings out the mosquitos


 
Mang inasal
 
Us and the kabahays
 
Sister Sione

I got my chocolate fix!  :)
 
Like my new PJ pants? Only 100 pesos (like 2 bucks).  Everything is sooo cheap here!

Sister Milsom (?) left her glasses...heh

Our little alleys

Lunch
 
Eating with hands......I still haven't mastered this yet.
 
Gelatin jelly drink thing

Fresh mango smoothie

Best pastries ever here!

I love the bread shops!
 

Mango for breakfast
 

Isau!  (or grilled chicken intestine...ha) 
It's actually pretty good!
 
 
 
Sister Anderson is professional!  She made me Rapunzel!

The gecko got smashed in the door.......kawawa naman
 





With Lhara

I love these people!
New house for Aida and Alan!
 
Lesson with Aida, Alan and their adorable kids!
We worked with a YW "future missionary"---name badge and everything!
 

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment