"And whoso receiveth you, there I will be also, for I will go before your face. I will be on your right hand and on your left, and my Spirit shall be in your hearts, and mine angels round about you, to bear you up." (D&C 84:88)

Monday, March 24, 2014

My filthy, swollen feet

"ugh"
Laundry
 
Jeepney
 
The Mallari's
 

FHE at the Blanco's
Sweetened rice stuff
 
Sooo hot = umbrella and soda
 
Our filtered water stream
 
Cutest kitten
 

 
Our pizza dinner



Ube ice cream mmmm so good
 


I am getting eaten alive by mosquitos! 
 
Sunday morning

 
Outside the Relief Society window--sugar cane field
 
 
Cute primary kids in our ward
 
Little Sophia's baptism



 
Some squatter alley ways
 
Rachelle, Michelle and Sister Velasco

What I do when I get home
 

 



 
Some pictures posted by Rachelle and Michelle
 
 
 
 

























No comments:

Post a Comment