"And whoso receiveth you, there I will be also, for I will go before your face. I will be on your right hand and on your left, and my Spirit shall be in your hearts, and mine angels round about you, to bear you up." (D&C 84:88)

Monday, March 2, 2015

MOMMY GOAT

HELLO EVERYONE.

Oh my gosh. Time flies. I hardly have anytime anymore to email. I'm so sorry :( I always have a lot to report about because of my calling, so it doesn't leave me much time to email all of you.

BUT! This week has been great!! We were actually only in our area though on Friday and yesterday. We were able to give some workshops this week at different Zone Interviews. It was good. We had a workshop and then we completely changed it and made it something so much better! I know that the things we are introducing to the missionaries are going to really help our mission improve. 

Timboy and Jeff are doing great! They are both set to be baptized this month! Timboy is doing so well, he reminds me so much of you, Kimball!! You guys are about the same age, and you have like the same personality! I think of you every time I go to teach him. I think you guys would be best buds if you were here. :) He is so funny just like you!

So this week during our weekly planning when we were actually home...we suddenly heard a goat out the window... haha! So I looked outside and saw this little goat walking down the street "bayyy-ing" (i don't know what to call that..). We laughed a little bit and then I called back to it trying to sound like a goat. Ha, um. Bad idea. 

It immediately stopped and came running back towards our apartment, "bayy-ing" even more. We realized he was probably looking for his mom.... he kept circling out front and searching everywhere. I made a sound again and he looked right up at me in the window. I waved hoping he'd realize..."oh it's just some crazy white girl not my mom..." and leave....but he just looked at me and "bayy-ed" even louder! Haha! HE WOULD NOT LEAVE! The whole day he was just circling our apartment making his little goat sounds. I felt so bad. haha but when we came back at night, he was gone. Poor thing.


Well, I've got to go now, my time is up! Thank you all for your love and support and everything. I am learning so much here as a missionary. It's changing me and shaping me to be better. To see with new eyes, and become someone that I would have never become on my own. 

Be safe this week! It's summer time again here in the Philippines...so it's HOT! Luckily, I'm in a little bit of a cooler area though here in the mountains of Cogeo. But everyone enjoy your snow :)

MAHAL KO KAYO!

Sister Oyler
 
 


 
 
 
STL Sleepover in Quirino apartment! (we have to give so many
 zone interview workshops this transfer)

 
 
Office work....

 
 
Pure exhaustion.
 
 :) I told Timboy to write his testimony in the back of his BOM, and this is what he wrote :) 



 
 
 
On exchanges!
 
 

On Utah road :)

 

No comments:

Post a Comment