"And whoso receiveth you, there I will be also, for I will go before your face. I will be on your right hand and on your left, and my Spirit shall be in your hearts, and mine angels round about you, to bear you up." (D&C 84:88)

Tuesday, March 24, 2015

TRANSFERS AGAIN?!

KAMUSTA?!

I can't believe it is transfers again already!! This transfer came and went in a blink! Sister Ordakowski got picked up yesterday by the senior couple to go to the mission home! Her flight home will be tomorrow. Time goes so fast. I had so much fun with her this transfer.

My new companion will be Sister Panis from Davao, Philippines. I will be training her as a new STL. She's coming from Mindoro though, so she won't have a flight here until Sunday morning. So I'll be companion-less for a whole week. Ha :( It'll just mean lots of splits with ward members this week! 

Well, Jeff's baptism went great!! He was so nervous to stand and give his testimony afterwards, but he did it! And he did so well! It was a great baptism :)
 

Afterwards, we were able to go on our ward's temple trip!! It was so much fun! The Spirit at the temple was so peaceful! I could definitely see the desire and excitement build in the members and investigators to prepare themselves to enter the temple.

Well, I honestly have no more time. THIS WEEK HAS BEEN SO HECTIC. But I'll just leave you with a picture that pretty much describes it all.
 
 
(So. Tired. Always.)
 

​​Haha I have never felt more exhausted, nor more HAPPY!!! Hopefully, next week, I'll be able to write more. But until then,


MAHAL NA MAHAL KO KAYO!!!!

Sister Oyler
 
 
 
 
Visiting Maricel!

 
Playing with Sister Oyler's camera :)

Haha! What a cutie.

He already knows how to take selfies!
 
Driving with the AP's.
 

 Bigas (rice) drying on the roads of Morong.
 



 

Pato!
 


 
 
 
 
Exchanges with my anak! 
 
Hanging bridge :)
 

Yum!
 
Jeff''s baptism

Hanna and Timboy!
 
Going to the temple! (That van was packed.)




 
 
 


 






..."Jump!"
 













This is how the STL's look like at the end of the transfer....ha.
 
 
WE MADE SMORES!


 
They loved it! :)


Pancit time :)

 

No comments:

Post a Comment