"And whoso receiveth you, there I will be also, for I will go before your face. I will be on your right hand and on your left, and my Spirit shall be in your hearts, and mine angels round about you, to bear you up." (D&C 84:88)

Monday, March 16, 2015

BAPTISM NI TIMBOY :)

MAGANDANG ARAW!

Guess where I'm emailing right now?....in Pateros!! Sister Ordakowski is visiting her old areas on this her last P-day, so we are currently in Pateros and that's where we decided to email! Ah I haven't been here in ages, it's so crazy to see this place again. She served in the other area though, so we probably won't be in the places/people that I served in when this was my very first area....ONE YEAR AGO! What?? Where does the time go? 

This week has been great though! Timboy's baptism was beautiful!! He is honestly like a little brother to me, tears came to my eyes as he was in the font. We actually had a really good lesson with him a few days before his baptism. At the close of the lesson, I bore testimony and closed....and then Timboy suddenly began to cry! He hid his face... At first, I thought I might had said something wrong...I asked him what happened. And then he looked up with tears rolling down his face and said that he is so happy. He is so happy that we have been able to teach him, he's so happy that he has come closer to Heavenly Father and that he feels the Holy Ghost. I just embraced him in a big hug, tears in my eyes too, and I told him that Heavenly Father is so proud of him and that we are happy for him too! It touched my heart...Later, as we were leaving, he turned to me and said that he is so lucky that he got me as the missionary to teach him. I said, no. I am lucky that I got the privilege to teach Timboy! 

Jeff is doing great too! He's excited as well for his baptism this Saturday! Also, afterwards, we are having a big Temple Trip with all the investigators, recent converts and other members in Cogeo Ward. They rented a big jeepney and we are all going to meet at the chapel after Jeff's baptism, and watch the Restoration Movie. Then we will all take the trip down to the Temple and walk around and teach them about the temple. We hope this will help instil the vision and goal of the temple in all of their minds. It will be a great week!

Actually this week is going to be one of the busiest. Saturday will actually be the only day that we will be in our own area. We will be going on exchanges for 2 days in Morong, traveling to Pasig to give a workshop, and then going on exchanges in San Isidro. Ay naku. Busy, busy, busy. And I've been sleeping on the tile floor for the past week, because I'm sick and tired of the bed bugs!! My body is kind of sore now...but we've put my mattresses outside in the sun, hopefully all the surot will die. 

Ah, I wish I had more time to share about all the amazing experiences we have each day! But I just want you all to know that I love you!! Keep being amazing! I cherish your love and support for me. I miss you all so much. But this work is worth it.

MAHAL KO KAYO!!

Sister Oyler
 
 
You can kind of see in this picture the small tan line I have from my old shoes...haha

LOOK WHAT I FOUND!!!!!

I couldn't pass it up :)
(For those of you who may not know, Kylie worked at Cold Stone in high school.)  :)

It's exactly the same taste.
 
Whenever I think I have it hard, I remember little nanay Corazon...

TIMBOY! :)

His dad baptized him :)
 
 

 
 





 
 
 
 

 
 
 

Good Morning :)
 
 
 
 
 
Throwing my bed bug mattress out the window...
 

1 comment: