"And whoso receiveth you, there I will be also, for I will go before your face. I will be on your right hand and on your left, and my Spirit shall be in your hearts, and mine angels round about you, to bear you up." (D&C 84:88)

Sunday, February 22, 2015

TIME RAN OUT.. :(

HELLO, EVERYONE!!

I am so sorry, I literally have no time to write about this week :( I spent my time trying to find some lds pictures to print off for our investigators..

To put it all in a nutshell...

-EXHAUSTING
-Never-ending miracles!
-pure inspiration
-13 new investigators!! These people are being so prepared!!
-running away from drunk men... (that'll be another story to tell)
-peeing my pants because of ipis (literally, i'm not joking)

-ABSOLUTELY LOVING EVERY SECOND OF MY MISSION!

I love you all so much!

MAHAL NA MAHAL KO KAYO!

Sister Oyler

(Pictures from last week)
 
 
Nose-masking with Sister Andrada!

 
Timboy's school project!





Sister Ordakowski!

and Salve

The kabahays




Ay naku, Mangboy.. (He's 65 years old! Do you believe it??)

 
Ward Valentine's Party


I love my little bundok :)
 
 
(This week's pictures)
 
Sister Ordakowski and I in the computer shop last P-day
 
 

Higad! (caterpillar)

Pinoy version of hackysack

"God knows who does not pay" haha





So yesterday, we were fasting... And we lost our house key... so when we came back to break our fast, we realized we were locked out of our house! We couldn't go buy food cause it was Sunday. Ha! I had an apple in my bag, and Sister Ordakowski had some crackers...that held us over for the rest of the day until we came back around 8:30pm...haha kawawa
 
Always SO tired.

FHE!





 














 
 
  

 
 
 

 

 
 


 
 


 







 

 


 
 

 
 



 

 
 
 

 
 
 

 
 



 
 


 
 




 
 

 


 
 

 


 
 
 

 
 
 
 
 










 


No comments:

Post a Comment