"And whoso receiveth you, there I will be also, for I will go before your face. I will be on your right hand and on your left, and my Spirit shall be in your hearts, and mine angels round about you, to bear you up." (D&C 84:88)

Monday, March 9, 2015

IS IT ENGRAVED IN YOUR HEART?

KAMUSTA PO KAYO?!
Hello, everyone! Grabe, this week has been the busiest ever. But it's been a good week! I got to spend a few days in Antipolo on exchanges. That was fun!

We also had another MLC meeting for us leaders this week at the Mission Home. It was a powerful meeting. The Assistants to the President gave a really spiritual workshop. I learned so much. I'm excited as well for the direction that our mission is going. Miracles are happening everywhere. The Lord is truly at the helm.
Afterwards, our mission president and his wife treated us to a little activity. We all went to a park close by and played capture the flag, and then some fun Filipino games. It was so much fun. It was so good to just relax for a bit and get out and play!
This upcoming Saturday is going to be a great day!! Timboy is getting baptized!! He is stoked with excitement!!  He has been waiting for weeks for this day! He just had his baptismal interview yesterday and is so ready for this Saturday! I'm so excited for him :)

Well, I'm running out of time, so I'd better wrap up. But I just hope that everyone is doing great back at home. I am learning so much here as a missionary. It is amazing to truly watch somebody come unto Christ. And you can see the difference... even in church members....who has truly come unto Him. And who hasn't gained that conversion yet.
Just because we are members of the Church...it doesn't mean that we are converted. Just because we go through the actions....we go to church, we pray, we even read our scriptures....it means nothing if it's not coming from deep within us.
Are we just doing what we are supposed to do? Or are we living the gospel because we have it this knowledge beating through our veins? Are we just going through the actions of being a Latter-day Saint? Or do we have a personal, and real relationship with our Savior engraved upon our hearts?
I love you all so very much! I hope you take some time this week to get to know Him more personally. Not for any body else...but for you. And for Him.




MAHAL KO PO KAYO!
Sister Oyler





 
Zone Activity @ the chapel


 

 
Anak!


FHE!
 














Magaling si Sister Andrada

Someone said they think this is a cocoa tree?

The type of work where you are SO tired but SO happy :)



This way to Zion daw...

 
 
 

 
 

 
 


 
 
 
 








No comments:

Post a Comment