"And whoso receiveth you, there I will be also, for I will go before your face. I will be on your right hand and on your left, and my Spirit shall be in your hearts, and mine angels round about you, to bear you up." (D&C 84:88)

Monday, June 8, 2015

HIGHS AND LOWS

HELLO!

Ahhh time goes so fast pag email!!!

This week, has been full of highs and lows. I feel like the mission is just a big physical, spiritual, and emotional rollercoaster. In one day you're going through some of the deepest trials and suffering, and then just the very next day, you're on cloud 9 with blessings and miracles and tender mercies and then even the very next day, you are crashing again under a load of hardships. Ah! But I love it. It is building me every day. 

I was struggling a bit towards the beginning of this week. ALL of our investigators were struggling. I felt like all of our effort and work with them was just going out the window. Everything was literally going wrong. In every aspect of the work. It was a humbling experience for me and my anak. We began to fast.

I wish I had time to tell about it, but for short, THE POWER OF FASTING IS REAL.

Yesterday was a miracle day. We had 7 investigators at church! We have 12 now with baptismal dates! I wish I can describe the events of these last few days, but I will have to save it for another time because my time is running out. 

I have to go, but MAHAL NA MAHAL KO KAYO!

Sister Oyler 

1 comment: