"And whoso receiveth you, there I will be also, for I will go before your face. I will be on your right hand and on your left, and my Spirit shall be in your hearts, and mine angels round about you, to bear you up." (D&C 84:88)

Wednesday, April 9, 2014

We might move to this building

Our door locked on itself so we had to take a hammer to the knob
 
Jelly milk

Blue tongues and I'm a ghost!

The cutest family!
Little Melo can pack it in!

Don't judge me.....I am addicted to peanut butter!

Sunburn
 
 
Buko (coconut) juice

Giant toron

Let's get down to business.....to defeat.....the weeds
The funnest thing ever!

Covered in stickys

Elder Ahong
 


Where we did the service

The field we weeded

Sister Quban




Sister Anderson
On the jeepney

Pseudo panty line......(my shirt)

 
People are getting excited around here

I seriously love these kids!  :)

They were too shy to be in the picture

 
 
 
So we had to go to the dentist for my kasama's tooth...and I thought this was kind of sketchy...wait til you see the second one we went to (cause it was cheaper)
 

Second dentist

McDonald's delivers here!...............what??
 
The jeepneys are bumpin with music at night
 
 
Bamboo
 
 
 
 

Manila temple

Sobrang maganda doon

Nanay ko :)
 
 
 

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment