"And whoso receiveth you, there I will be also, for I will go before your face. I will be on your right hand and on your left, and my Spirit shall be in your hearts, and mine angels round about you, to bear you up." (D&C 84:88)

Tuesday, April 22, 2014

 
 

Tricycle

Love ko'to!

Ang nanay ko
 
This one is for the Flinders!  :)  (AF...American Fork High School)


 
Millare's

 
Procession for Holy Week.........all the pics were blurry, sorry.

 
Dinner at Tarriela's

Coming home for the night

 
Malapit na!  You can see our apartment there.

 
Ang sugat ko






Dugo (blood)
 
 
 
Ang pinto (door) that almost killed me!
 
 




 
Ano ba iyan??  (What the heck?)

 
Ward Sisters

ha ha......at zone training

Elder.........I forgot his name......he insisted on having his picture with me.  :)
 

Sister Andersen

McDo-to-to  (McDonald's)

Girl dates :)

This is what weekly planning turns into.

Baliw siya
 
Ganie Mae!






 
One of these pictures was to be captioned "Calixto", but I do not know which one it refers to. 
Sorry, Kylie.
 
Kian is the cutest!
 


She did that on her own  :)  She' a doll!
 
Some pictures that Lhara posted on Facebook.  (salamat po, Lhlara!)  These are from Lyka's baptism.
 















 
 

 



 
Sister Velasco will be transferred.  We will miss her.

 


 

 

1 comment: