"And whoso receiveth you, there I will be also, for I will go before your face. I will be on your right hand and on your left, and my Spirit shall be in your hearts, and mine angels round about you, to bear you up." (D&C 84:88)

Monday, April 14, 2014


Nanay ko
Quek-quek and fish bowl
 
Kind of a blurry pic....they were a little exicted!  :)

Cutest girls!
Night life here


Almost home (our little road)
View from our apartment.  (There is a big junkyard to the left.)

The ward missionaries keep trying to scare me with the fake ipis (cockroach).......aaahhh

Transvestite.....this one isn't even that bad.  There are a LOT here.

"Smoke weeds".......hahahah......too funny
Junlee

My cute fan

Dinner at the Urap-urap's

Eating with hands

Eric and Nancy Urap-urap.  I love them!
You see so many weird things here.

Again with the weird things
On our way to General Conference (in a jeepney).

The mosquitos just can't get enough of me.  :)

I love the bread shops!
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment