"And whoso receiveth you, there I will be also, for I will go before your face. I will be on your right hand and on your left, and my Spirit shall be in your hearts, and mine angels round about you, to bear you up." (D&C 84:88)

Monday, February 24, 2014

Week 4!



 
Classroom inspection---ace :)
 
 
Hosting the new missionaries
 
Elder Dougal's Tagalog scriptures got printed upside down...haha
 
Class
 
6:15am service = sack breakfast
 
Package from the Flinders!! (thank you, thank you, thank you!)
 
 
Bedroom inspection yeahhhh 
 
 
These cinnamon rolls were theee best
 
 
Sister Training Leader Towel!  passed down to me now!
 
 
 
 
Okay . I suck. I wrote the wrong date for my mission....
 
 
And that's my attempt at trying to fix it..haha!
 
 
 
Elder Mikesell, Elder Curtis, and Elder Anderson before they left!
 
 
Sunshine left :(
 
 
Elder Rogers likes to take selfies on my camera...
 
 
Elder Rogers and Sunshine (I can't spell his actual last name...so we're leaving it at sunshine haha)
 
 
 
 
Our ZONE! before a third of them left :(
 
 
Zone--with Elder Dougal's face showing this time.... haha
 
 
mga anak ni Sister Fewster haha :)
 
 
Love them :)
 
 
Temple!
 
 
Board wars with the Cavite elders
 
 
 P-day haircuts for Sister Lopez and Sister Anderson!
 
 
And Sister Fewster and I waiting
 
 
And some pictures from my kasama's camera!
 



 
 










No comments:

Post a Comment