"And whoso receiveth you, there I will be also, for I will go before your face. I will be on your right hand and on your left, and my Spirit shall be in your hearts, and mine angels round about you, to bear you up." (D&C 84:88)

Monday, February 17, 2014

Week 3 at the MTC!

 
P-day!  (aren't we cute? ;) (I've never felt so tall! 4'11" and 3/4 :P )
 
 
We love class :)
 
 
Our "cell phone" haha the MTC version of texting our "investigators" 
 
 
Happy V-day!
 
 
Any holiday at the MTC just makes the day great!
 
 
My Valentine's Day packages
 
 
V-day packages
 
 
My kasama and I put hearts on our name badges!
 
 
Yes, we actually do work in the MTC!
 
 
Studyyyy
 
 
More studyyy
 
 
A random elder gave me this? 
 
 
Package goodies :)
 
 
Us with our goodies :)
 
 
We make doodles on the wall with erasers...
 
I love Dove.
 
 
 
My goals
 
 
 
My talk about the BOM prepared for last Sunday
 
 
"Buster" the fan
 
 
 
Seriously...you try sitting in those tiny desks araw-araw!
 
 
Temple walk! My favorite thing :)
 
 
Our zone is the best!
 
 
"L-O-V-E" Can you tell it's Valentine's week?
 
 
Sister Fewster's temple heart
 
 
Sister Fewster at ako
 
I love these girls!
 
 
kasama ko at ako
 
 
Some of our zone sisters!
 
 
Some of the Elders..and Brother Sowby
 
 
The district! aww.
 
Mine and Sunshine's "angry" faces
 
 
Elder Ritter is tall!
 
 
ALL the zone girls :)
 
 
Temple:)
 
 
FINALLY! a picture of our whole zone...except you can't see Elder Willliams...
 
 
Walking back
 
 
They were tired...ha!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment