"And whoso receiveth you, there I will be also, for I will go before your face. I will be on your right hand and on your left, and my Spirit shall be in your hearts, and mine angels round about you, to bear you up." (D&C 84:88)

Monday, February 10, 2014

 
Bedtime!

 
The iconic MTC picture!   (Yes dad, they allowed us to do it--it's not against the rules ;) )
 
 
Laundry day with my kasama :)
 
 
haha Sister Fewster doing sit-ups as she eats a truffle!
 
 
After snacking a bit, we counted 212 sour punch straws and Sis. Fewster wrote me a message while i showered hahaha

Kimball's bracelet he made me! Thanks buddy!  I LOVE YOU :) (yes, I know I'm white...)

 
Sister Fewster is AMAZING at drawing! MAGALING
 
 
Sister Fewster draws again...wow! on a whiteboard too!
 

 
Yummy cookies from Cookie Haven! 
 
 
Look at all of our junk in our room!  Can you say heart disease?

 
Us with a pile of doom!

 
The temple walk yesterday was soo pretty!
 
 
My kasama and I at the temple walk!
 
 
Zone sisters!
 
 
Zone sisters again!
 
 
So the elder next to me...I forgot his name, haha because he's from Hawaii and he told me I remind him so much of a friend he has back home that he calls sunshine! haha so I call him sunshine.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment