"And whoso receiveth you, there I will be also, for I will go before your face. I will be on your right hand and on your left, and my Spirit shall be in your hearts, and mine angels round about you, to bear you up." (D&C 84:88)

Monday, July 6, 2015

I HAVE NO TIME!!

KAMUSTA KAYONG LAHAT??

Pasensiya, I have no time today to email, the time ran out so fast. But this week has been full of....

- one-person 4th of July celebrations :) wooo!
- rain.
- rain.
- MORE RAIN!
- ...and it's still raining. :)
- trials
- miralces
- ups
- downs


We were actually super excited about the fruit in our area, like you might have read about last week. And we were excited for the opportunity to fast for all of these progressing individuals on sunday...

Long story short, we've been thrown into a time of trial and learning. Things have kind of spiraled and crashed. We were confused and dishearted yesterday, especially as we were fasting for everything. But we are learning so many lessons from our Father in Heaven. 

I am truly learning to humble myself and submit myself to His will, whatever that will may be. This is not my work, this is His. And even though, things are pretty tough and tiring, I feel happy!  How that is? I can't exactly explain or even completely understand myself. But I just know that this is truly His work. And I am so grateful to be a part of it. 


Again, I have no time, I'm so sorry. But I hope you all have a wonderful week this week!

MAHAL NA MAHAL KO KAYO! :)

Sister Oyler
 
We taught this girl who had approached us and after explaining about the Book of Mormon, she said, "...I think we have one." We were like, "Really??" she went inside and came back out with this! This is back when they didn't even have the full Book of Mormon translated in Tagalog! "Mga Pinili Mula Sa Aklat ni Mormon". Just some chosen chapters that they translated into Tagalog. I guess some missionaries had taught her dad briefly years ago! And this little girl had been reading this book! It was such a miracle. 
 
 
 

 
Those elders didn't realize the seeds they were planting :)
 

 





 
 
I made my anak try taho. muah ha ha ha.
 
 

This is how you pray when your skirt and legs are so wet from the monsoon rains...

Computer shop!
 
 
 
 
 

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sister Oyler:) been reading you posts lately. It seems to be fun working with you guys.. how can i join? Thank you

    ReplyDelete