"And whoso receiveth you, there I will be also, for I will go before your face. I will be on your right hand and on your left, and my Spirit shall be in your hearts, and mine angels round about you, to bear you up." (D&C 84:88)

Monday, July 20, 2015

BAPTISMS NILA LA AND ALEX!!

ANG HULING EMAIL....

Hello, everyone. I can't believe this is it. 

This is my very last email. 

It has come so fast, it just has hit me like a train.


I don't have much time because I'm currently visiting all my areas to say goodbye to all these wonderful people that have become such a huge part of my life. I'm so grateful for the opportunity that He has given me to serve. 

Since I won't be able to update again next week, I'll announce now the baptisms of LA and Alexandrea!! They are both getting baptized this Saturday! They are stoked :) And I am stoked for them. It's so rewarding to see the Atonement of Jesus Christ working in the lives of those you teach. It is such a sweet experience to see the light and joy they feel as they change their lives and follow His plan. Both LA and Alex were brought to tears as they have been preparing to make this covenant with Him. They know this is true. And they want with all their hearts to follow Him. I love them so much! I'm so grateful I get the chance to witness their baptisms just a few days before I leave. I have been so blessed by a Loving Father. :) 

Also, Salve is doing so great! Her and her kids came to the ward night and also came to church for the first time on Sunday!! They are AMAZING! Her son, Patrick, who is 14, even washed his own clothes on Saturday and ironed them all to get ready to go to church the next day!! He's such a sweet kid.  Tapos after church, her other son, Kyle, who is only 9 turned to his mom and said, "Mom, let's switch religions. I feel happy here."  Salve cried because she already knew it was true. Her prayer was answered through a miraculous dream! And now they are preparing to be baptized on the 15th of August. I'm sad that I will be gone.. But I'm more happy that they are beginning their conversion and coming closer to Him. 

It's hard to leave. It's especially hard when everything here is on fire. Miracles are happening every day. But I know this work will go on. :) Because this is His work. He doesn't need me. He loves me enough to let me take part.

The Lord didn't send me on a mission for me to change other people's lives. No, He doesn't need me here. 

The Lord send me on a mission to change me
Because I need Him. :)


I know this is His true church-- The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. I know that our Father and His Son, Jesus Christ, love us more than we can comprehend. 

I know that this mission never ends.
This is only the beginning. 

I have been changed. There is no going back. I will forever be His disciple, where ever He calls me to go. How great is this calling!


MAHAL NA MAHAL KO KAYO!

Always,
Sister Oyler                                  

1 comment: