"And whoso receiveth you, there I will be also, for I will go before your face. I will be on your right hand and on your left, and my Spirit shall be in your hearts, and mine angels round about you, to bear you up." (D&C 84:88)

Wednesday, July 9, 2014

MTC comps reunited!

Hah!  Sister Racaza's birthday cake

Our lovely district


Splits with Sister Sanders!

Banapple again.  Oh my gosh, it's my favorite!
 
Working with the Texans

 
Sister Lopez's tan lines....haha!

Typical missionary umbrella
 
 

My kawawa shoes

 
 



 

Happy 4th of July!

French toast to celebrate the holidays :)

 
John Renz and Emmanuel  :)
New Jeepney t-shirt  haha

Met this missionary from Cambodia!  She and her family got to come to the Philippines to be sealed.  So, she got to leave her mission for a little to be sealed with her family.  Sweet, huh?

 


 
Saw this crazy guy walking on the electrical wires
 
 
Rebel.....bringing McDo into Mang Inasal
 
We found a mini province part of our area!


Brother Caceres

Aratilis!  These little berries are so good!  We'll pick them off trees and eat them!

 
Rocky!


 
Teaching Amy

Cutest!  :)



This girl is named Trisha!!
 
Trisha, Patricia, and Andrea
 
Some kids gave me a bracelet :)

Temple day is my favorite day

District
 

My cute comp.
 





We went to Starbuck's and I felt like I was in America ;)
 
Thanks to Maricel for posting these pics on Facebook for me!  :)

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment