"And whoso receiveth you, there I will be also, for I will go before your face. I will be on your right hand and on your left, and my Spirit shall be in your hearts, and mine angels round about you, to bear you up." (D&C 84:88)

Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Weekly Planning sa labas (outside) because it's soo hot in our apartment. 
 
They had me make a zone directory kasi gusto nila yung handwriting ko haha
 
 Welcome to lunch time at pateros 2 apartment
 
Santa Cruzan girls

 
Parade
 
District activity
 
Apostasiya dinner...soup, juice, oreos....kawawa hahaha
 
Our zone crammed in a jeepney coming back from zone conference haha

 
 Restoration lunch time :P

Making toron!
 
I finally found apple juice!

.......but it's from some random country haha
 
Buko!

Sister Sione

Baliw
 
On our way to CSP!

 
 Service! Brigada Eskwela
 
My cute kasama

Sis. Verdeflor
 
Elder Smith and Elder Ah Hong
 
Mafia kami
 
Cleaning books







 
 
 
Madumi

Like my tan line?  ;)
 
Sister Soliven

Library

Classroom
 

Rachel!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment