"And whoso receiveth you, there I will be also, for I will go before your face. I will be on your right hand and on your left, and my Spirit shall be in your hearts, and mine angels round about you, to bear you up." (D&C 84:88)

Monday, May 11, 2015

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!

MALIGAYANG KAARAWAN NG MGA INA :)

Wow, it was so very good to Skype the family today. Even though it was a bit of a struggle all day trying to find a computer shop that worked for Skype, I was glad to finally be able to Skype you all. I love you all so much! Harrison, I missed you a lot :( But I wish you the best on your AP test. I know you will do great! Sorry I kept you guys up so late. Get some good rest tonight :)

Well, this week has been crazy as well. Ha, so remember how I said I was whitewashing and training? Yeah...did I mention I have twins pala?? Haha so there are 4 of us sisters coming in to whitewash this area--2 of them are trainees coming straight from the MTC. And the 4th sister...is coming from Mindoro.. So, she couldn't come right away. So this whole week, I've been training two new sisters as well as whitewashing. Ha...you could say STRESS. But it's also been a fun week. My new anak is Sister Lonitenisi from Tonga! And my anak sa labas ;) haha is Sister Kumar from New Zealand. Two new foreigners still learning the basic Tagalog. But her nanay just arrived yesterday so now there are 4 of us here in Tandang Sora ward. 

Our new apartment? Is alright. Haha the elders left it pretty nasty. Please, all you future elders, LEARN TO CLEAN :) haha. I went to the kitchen sink to wash my hands and when I turned on the water, IPIS came up out of the drain!! ay nakuuuuu. ayaw kooo. 
 
  

It was kind of a warm welcome though, we had a baptism on Saturday! Haha not really us, we just finished her last lesson on Friday and then Jovelyn was baptized on Saturday. I feel bad for the elders, they didn't get to see her baptism.



This week, we've been kind of like little lost dogs everywhere we go. Haha our area is HUGE and winding roads and twisting turns. City. But it's been a good week. I'm excited to really get started in this area. This ward is the best ward! There are SO many active members. It's going to be a good transfer. It's hard. But it's happy :)

So...I'm just getting used to not really sleeping. Haha. Everything is okay now in this apartment. Except SUROT!! Okay, I thought the bed bugs were bad in my last apartment.... NO. this is ridiculous. These beds are INFESTED with bed bugs!! EVERYWHERE!!! and BIG ones too! just sucking our blood all night and I'm waking up itching everywhere with swelling bites. Gahhhh. Hopefully we will actually be able to find a new apartment. 


Anyway, I want to wish all the mothers--especially my beautiful and amazing mother--a HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!


I love this video. #itwasmom

I hope one day, I can be even a fraction of the mother that my dear one was to me. I LOVE YOU SO MUCH, MOM!

I'm out of time. Have a good week everybody! Enjoy the last few weeks of school! 

MAHAL KO KAYONG LAHAT!

Sister Oyler 

1 comment:

  1. Belated Happy Mother's day to your mom kyl. God bless (p.s. Pls check your fb inbox) God bless

    ReplyDelete