"And whoso receiveth you, there I will be also, for I will go before your face. I will be on your right hand and on your left, and my Spirit shall be in your hearts, and mine angels round about you, to bear you up." (D&C 84:88)

Tuesday, October 7, 2014

ANOTHER TRANSFER TO AN END

KAMUSTA??

How was Conference?? I am so jealous of all of you.  I am so excited to be able to watch it this weekend!! We just watched the Women's Session on Sunday--it was SO good :) So I'm super excited for this weekend!

So last P-day, we got hit with a big thunderstorm! SO MUCH RAIN. ha it flooded again, worse than last time, at the end of our street we live on, the water was chest-high. But in the other areas, it was up to the ankle, or mid-calf... it's really filthy, black water.. it always drains fast though.

We have transfers tomorrow...I'm staying here with my anak!! I'm so glad. I didn't want to transfer. I really love this area and these people, and Sister Felipe! I'm excited to have another transfer here and see what these next 6 weeks bring. This past transfer has been great with everyone involved. We had the greatest district.  I'm going to miss those who are transferring.  I learned so much from these people! It was full of fun and so many miracles. 
 

I have learned a lot this past week....and this whole transfer actually.  I'm learning more about His ways... A lot of the time, I know I have in my own head what I think His plans are and what He wants to be done, but most of the time... I am wrong. I'm learning that He almost always has something different in mind. But that His ways are perfect and beautiful.  I'm learning to truly give all of myself to Him. It's hard.... but I'm learning and growing in ways I never even considered before. 

Sorry, I am out of time!! Ha, this will have to be a short email this week.

I LOVE YOU ALL!
Keep staying happy and healthy and smiling! :) 

Sister Oyler 
 
 
(Pictures from last week)
 
So many different churches...



Sister Quiban sewing a dress for Sister Teddy haha


MTC exchanges




 
pelengke
 
Nanay!

 
 
 
Ricky

"Everyone, get in!" haha
 
 
Ward activity
 

 
Aki :)

Love this girl

 
 
 



 


 
Birthday ni Sister Doig
 
 
Comp love :)
 
Early-morning temple
 


 
 
 


 
District!
 
With Maricel----basically Kylie's older sister!  :)  Thank you, again, Maricel, for the pictures!

 
 
 
 
(Now, this week's pictures)
 
 
 
 
 
Flood time!


The water was so black and filthy


 
Pusit! (squid)

This is my cute anak :)

Puto bongbong! So good!
 
There was a baha sa IVC..


 
Lugaw

 
Weekly planning...

 

 
 
kambal kami



 
Lanie and Prince!
 
 
Our awesome district
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment