"And whoso receiveth you, there I will be also, for I will go before your face. I will be on your right hand and on your left, and my Spirit shall be in your hearts, and mine angels round about you, to bear you up." (D&C 84:88)

Monday, June 23, 2014

FHE at Jocelyn's

We played a game...with baby powder...I'll leave it at that :)

 I look huge laying across everything...
Bishop and Jill before I left

My new area




 
There is a rehab for disabled people near by and we see some of them riding these little cart things! They look so fun!

 
Nanay Elvira!

Sister Tingey and nanay
 

#thugalogswag :P

We seriously love her so much!


Sister Tingey riding one of the rehab carts
 
The new apt. (and Sister Tingey sleepin on the couch :P)


Welcome to lunch

 
Working with Rocky--a recent convert.  She was just baptized in April.
FHE at the Cabang Family (investigators)

Cabang Fam


haha crazy Sister Acostan :)




 

haha! I thought this was so funny. (translation: peeing here is prohibited. are you a dog?) Actually these "Bawal umihi dito" signs are EVERYWHERE here in the Philippines...people will just pee anywhere. It's kind of gross.

It's raining so hard today! floods...
 


 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment